When deciding to do an advert for your business, it takes more than just putting some fancy words on paper and hoping that people would buy your product. You need to construct your ad in such a way that your audience feels compelled to hit the “read more” or “enquiry now” button.
Here are a few great tips to consider when constructing an ad
- Have a powerful first statement – 75% of Consumers react to an ad from the first statement made
- Create curiosity by adding humour in your statements
- Identify your audience’s challenge or problem
- Often consumers have budget constraints so make sure the solution you are offering is affordable to their pockets
- Talk in simple language
- Use words that provoke emotions and enthusiasm