Due to the new age tech area that we find ourselves in, Digital Marketing has become the leaders in marketing for businesses. If your traditional marketing methods are working for your business, then instead of replacing it with Digital Marketing, rather supplement this with Digital Marketing to increase your virtual footprint.
The cost-benefit though is much higher by using Digital Marketing:
- Digital Marketing is an inexpensive way to promote and distribute the content of your business
- Social Media platforms such as Facebook make use of powerful targeting tools, increasing traffic and visibility of your business
- By making use of ClickThrough Rates, a business can ensure visitors doesn’t just view the ad, but they click on the ad instead. The business only pays for the ad that has actually been clicked and viewed.
Reporting and Analytics
It is important to promote to your sites and ads, but it is even more important to understand how the ad is doing and who the ad was targeting. Social Media Platforms provides reporting tools that can be used to analyze how the ads are doing, whether it is reaching the targeted market and audiences. These tools provide insights to demographics, age groups, gender and many more. These insights can be used to improve and optimize the way future ads are constructed.
Different types of social media analytics reports can help you understand how impactful your tools:
- Followerwonk – Twitter favourite – shows you detailed breakdowns of your followers and activity
- ViralWoot – This Pinterest tool helps with much beyond analytics
- Google Analytics – for analyzing website traffic
- Quintly – A free plan that lets you access analytics for up to three Facebook Pages
- Cyfe – The robust features let you create a custom dashboard filled with stats from dozens of marketing tools
- Tailwind – Pinterest and Instagram marketing solution that helps you schedule content, monitor conversations, and analyze the performance
- Keyhole – a free yet powerful preview of its hashtag, keyword, and account tracking service
- Klout – Using information from all major social media platforms, Klout provides a score on your influence on social media
- Klear – Once you connect your Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook Page, Klear will analyze your profile and your followers
- Audience – This tool can be used to provide you with insight on optimal posting times for Twitter
- TweetReach – Type in any keyword, hashtag, or username, and TweetReach returns a snapshot of analytics on your search, including charts and graphs for reach, exposure, activity, and contributors
- Iconosquare – is a social media analytics tool specifically for Instagram