Social Media can give your website and your business a major boost in traffic. Driving more traffic to your sites, it is a real no-brainer for businesses. Being focused on getting eyes to your site, can lead to increased sales, but most of all, brand awareness.
They need to remember what they see online and there are many ways to increase your traffic and to widen your online footprint:
- Ensure your online profiles and sites are complete with all the necessary details for everyone to obtain all the important information with a single click
- Promote your blog content with quick popup ads and teasers
- Make your content easy to share
- Post when your audience is active. Research active posting times of your audience on social media and schedule posts and contents according to these times
- Focus on sharing Visual content
- Research top trending hashtags for your niche and the audience you target, use these in your posts to ensure your posts reach the top of the trend lists
- Constantly engage with your audience
- Optimize your calls-to-actions
- Optimize your content to include top search keywords, placing your content in the top of the search groups
- Ensure you target the correct age groups for your brands and products
- Engage Engage Engage!
By engaging with your audience online, you provide them with quick and easy 1:1 discussion, building trust and fosters loyalty with your audience. The online community finds direct engagement via Social Media as value-adding an ID shows the importance of the audience to the business. Turning your audiences into fans ensures that your posts will be shared, and will invite others to join your network.
- Re-engage with old clients and lost opportunities, try to win back their confidence in your product and brands
- Launch online surveys
- Create a voice of the customer platform, listen to what your target audience is saying
- Utilize survey outreach
- Provide potential clients with easy communication or engagement platforms by using chatbots.